Wednesday, May 2, 2018

She's Leaving on a Jet Plane. . . again


All her bags are packed*
And she's ready to go*
I'm standing here outside her door*
I hate to say Goodbye
So I won't

Be back soon cuz I don't know
How I'll sleep while you are gone
and who will give me treats
for being ME

La,la, la-la-la-la*
La, la la-la-la*
So kiss my head and skritch my ear*
I will be waiting right here
For the day you
Return to me





Mommy's Note: I am only going to be gone 3 days.


*Lifted and creatively changed from lyrics of the iconic song "Leaving On a Jet Plane" by John Denver

1 comment:

Julie said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!
Are you gonna be okay sweet Noodles?
Do you need a food parcel?????
Will you still be getting your quota of TREATS????
Oh I am sooo worried about you!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS Mum has told me what's happening, phew, panic over