Monday, July 3, 2017

One Day More. . . . Am I LES MIS Until Then. . .


Tomorrow is my EIGHTH birthday. I loves loves loves my Birthday so much that I simply cannot wait. I found this song on YOUTUBE which totally reflects how I feel. See the sidebar.

I am having trouble getting up and active today because I am SO anxious.
Good thing I have an awesome bed to recline on.

I gotta tell ya - I have met some AWESOME Furiends here in Blogville. None is more awesome than my British Buddy, Princess Leah of Luten. Mommy #2 got to meet her and says she is just as PAWSOME in Pugson as in her blog. And her pawrents are the best ever. Her Mum and my Mommy are quickly becoming BFFs.

So the other day Mommy comes in with a PACKAGE for me. Who is it from? Princess Leah. Inside was this most amazing card wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Also inside were some of the best toys I have ever ever received!

See the card? It almost looks like ME
Thank you Princess Leah for making my birthday THAT much more special



Affirmations will commence Wednesday, July 5

3 comments:

Julie said...

WOOHOO!!!! Happy Happy Birthday fur tomorrow dear sweet Noodles, hope you have a most wonderful day….will there be CAKE?????
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

Princess Leah is just the best!
we know you are gonna have a super birthday tomorrow Noodles
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Miz Noodles. You sure don't look your age - still young and beeeooutiful. Have a great time on your special day.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman